Thursday, May 8, 2008

i have been tagged!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog (thanks Tamsen!! )

!3 Joys:1. my theatre friends and family.2. my music theater students at Greeley Central High School..3. my family

Fears- 1. Spiders. Especially big black orange and black ones that hang from spider string over the bathtub. 2. being on stage and opening my mouth to sing, and nothing coming out. 3. Falling on the ice and breaking my ankle again.



3 goals:
1. get back in shape- or actually, get into a shape to begin with. 2. do a good deed daily3.continue to teach and help kids who are interested in music theater.

3 current obsessions/collections:1. blogging and reading your blog2. teapots.3. new musicals...like brooklyn and spring awakening.

3 random surprising facts about me:
1. I was the national anthem singer for the Colorado avalanche for 2 years..I sang at every home game.
2. Most people think I am "high maintenence" ..and I am not. At work I am, but in my personal life, I don't wear makeup , jewelry, or anything fancy, i like to sit around and read, or listen to music and just hang out.
3. I am related to Loretta Lynn..she is my cousin. Maybe that's where are the singing Webbs get their singy..ness.


I tag....Keri, Gay, Britt, Shea and ...that's all the people I know who blog!!!!

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I've been tagged before and haven't done anything about it. But then I like reading about your joys, fears, etc., so I'll think about it...

Keri said...

Hey, Gliny! I'm glad I finally had a minute to pop in here again. I loved all the pictures, and WOW! My first tag. I feel loved. I should have known such love would come from you! Okay, now I have to go write something...Very fun! And, P.S. I loved learning such random things about you. I'd be scared of the ice, too!