Saturday, May 17, 2008

greeley central gala, opening night of fiddler..











some fun photos of the week..my music theatre class at the Gala..they were performing "One Day More"..from Les Mis..plus me with my two favorite student teachers, Marie and Jarrett...and Kayla and Mikey as the Thenardiers...
It made me excited for Les Mis..the Arvada Center finally has rights..Thinking about auditioning.....
Also, opening night of Fiddler, Alison ( Hodel) and Jalyn, , Erica ( my mini-me, also Gma Tzeitl) with Raja butting in..Alison and Ryne, Spencer and Raja and Seth...and Spencer and Jalyn...( Spencer is the latest addition to the home for Wayward Boys..he is living here during the run of Fiddler...before he moves on to become famous.)
Fun Times!

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Are you so sad that the school year is almost over? Looks like you've had too much fun. Well, there's camp coming. And then will you go back to teaching in Greeley next year?

Keri said...

Oh, I love what you do! Way to touch so many people for good, Gliny. Your talents as a teacher, performer, and friend are such a gift. Love you. And, p.s., of course you should audition!