Tuesday, February 5, 2008

friends..

i recently got to spend the evening with good friends Dan and Michelle Hoeye while I was in Fort Wayne at our National Sales Meeting. I can't believe how the kids have grown...Kylee,Taygen and Olivia are pictured here, Bella was asleep by the time I got around to taking pictures, so I didn't get any of her...

I also got to visit Dan at his office at Sweetwater..WOW~! It was incredible. Dan is the Director of Print Marketing for Sweetwater..he has an entire TEAM of people working for him..

it seems like just yesterday that Dan and Mike were working at the gas station, I was teaching at the academy and working at Jordan's, Chris was working at Maggies..(side note..I MISS MAGGIES!!I MISS ROSEMARY BREAD!!)
and we were driving and singing all around the west coast.....ahh..the good old days...

anyway..what fun to see their home, their beautiful kids..and laugh and tell stories of the old days. I learned that when Dan reads a certain Dr. Seuss book to his kids that has a character that sings really loud..he says "that's aunt Jalyn...she sings SO LONG AND LOUD!!" ...and then he imitates me.

so...of course we had a few minutes where the kids and I sang at the top of our lungs in the car.:)
what fun!!! Here is to good friends!!






1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

I'm so jealous! I want to see Dan and Michelle. I want to see their daughters. I want to see their home and Dan's workplace. I love seeing you "kids" grow up well. It does my heart much good.

I hear Dan may be joining the camp staff this summer. I'm hoping that is so.