Friday, May 27, 2011

quick update

Hi all!
just a quick update..I just spent the week working in the mountains...travelling to Montrose, Beaver Creek

, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, Steamboat, and Grand Lake! WHEW!
Now home to recover for 2 weeks, catch up on work/house..then I leave for DURANGO..the BEST week of the YEAR!!

Knee update..seeing a second doctor June 22nd. First one said I have to have a full knee replacement- i have zero cartlidge left in my knee, and a torn miniscus. YUK. Still praying for a miracle..but that miracle might be surgery. :/

Hoping for at least some pain relief with my PT and walking in the water...it is working pretty good so far- I was at a constant 7 or 8 on the pain ladder, now at about a 3. not bad!

more pictures soon, when i get a minute to upload..but i wanted to at least upDATE!

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

See ya at DPAC, and I hope you can walk painlessly.